Its funny that after a few good days how my focus changes. I'm so grateful that God has brought me so far, but I've forgotten to praise and thank Him all that He's done. So let me take this time to do so publicly.
Dear Gracious and Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your love. Thank you for your Son and thank you for the cross. Thank you Lord for the gift of salvation and Your never-ending love.
I'm sorry God for neglecting to place my focus on You. Father forgive me for trying to do things on my own. It's so easy to lose sight when I feel good. But I know all that is good and perfect comes from You. Thank you Lord that Your mercies are new everyday.
Lift me up when I fall and forgive me when I fail. Lord be the light that shines on my path. And may Your light shine through me. I love you Lord.
I pray all this in the Precious and Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment