Today was a beautiful day. I went with my fourth graders on a field trip to Longwood Gardens. The leaves on the trees were vibrant oranges, reds, rusts, and yelllows. The autumn flowers were in bloom. You could see God's paintbrush had touched every inch of the land. We walked through the meadow and it was God's symphony playing for us to hear. The wind was blowing lightly and the birds were singing. In another area you could hear children laughing. It's one of the most beautiful sound in the world. Today was such a joy to behold.
Once I got home I sat with yarn and a crochet hook and made a small cap. It makes me think of how God tells us how we were knit together in our mother's womb. God knew us then. He knew the plan before we were born. I sat with some string and a hook and right in my hands I formed a little cap. I was so excited to see what I had made. I can't imagine how excited God is when He creates each and everyone of us,each different and unique. He wants to show us off for all the world to see. I hope I can begin seeing myself through God's eyes and appreciate the woman He has made me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment