"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
The other verse that I remember memorizing and clearly impact me is Romans 12:1-2,
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
I wish as an adult I had continued memorizing verses. I think it will be something that I will start putting into practice once again. I was on pintrest and saw a pin of 50 essential verses. It's what prompted me to write this post.
I continue to write as a means to encourage. If you are reading this I'd love to hear some of your favorite verses and memory verses. I love feedback and what a great way to do so by sharing God's Word.
One last verse to share... I logged onto Bible Gateway to get my verses exact text and this was one of my favorites as well.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30 NIV
I hope and pray that as I age and mature in my faith that I can be a Proverbs 31 woman. Blessings.
soli.deo.gloria.

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends John 15:13
ReplyDeleteReminds me that Jesus loves me more than any man could ever be capable of. <3