Sunday, May 5, 2013

let me get this off my chest

My previous post was about being contentment, but I have something that I need to get off my chest.  I tired of feeling scared.  Each time I walk out of a place I find myself scanning the scene.  I pull into my driveway and I do a search of the parking lot across the street.  I bolt from my car to the house.  I feel like sometimes he's watching.  Yes, I realize that I'm probably crazy, but I somehow feel justified in my current paranoia.  However it makes me angry that someone can have that kind of foothold on my day to day life.  Go ahead and say, "Heather's lost it."  The problem is I kind of feel it too.  Upon receiving a message from a reputable source about my ex's past issues with anger and aggression toward females in his life I feel it necessary to "watch my back".   I've heard how I've dodged a major bullet.  I couldn't agree more.  So as I sit here before bed to get this off my chest, I ask that you pray for me.  Pray that I can be at peace.... pray that God places a hedge of protection around me... pray for my ex.  In all honesty I think he's the one that needs prayer the most.  My prayer for him is that the dark cloud that is perpetually over his head will be gone and that he will find joy.


For now I am going to be seeking my joy in the Lord... pray that I can do that as well. 


soli.deo.gloria.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment