Monday, February 20, 2012

just keep pedaling

I thought when I started Biggest Loser I'd have time to blog about my experience. Well I was wrong. I had no idea how time consuming this adventure would be. I'm writing this as I pedal home from Disney. Yes that's right we made first. My team is now pedaling back to NJ. I've biked more miles on this bike than I ever did on my 10 speed as a kid.

Throughout these past six weeks I've had some amazing highs and a few lows. Some of those highs have been being the third highest calorie burner out of twenty women, being able to hold the plank position, running for three minutes straight and doing again four minutes later. I've found strength I never knew existed. I also found muscles I didn't know could ache. Muscles hurt that haven't hurt since my field hockey days. The biggest victory has been losing 10% of my body weight.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment